Sunday, May 27, 2012

30 more mullet photos.

 Nice hair that is growing out on sides and front and the back getting long.

 Beach boy with a nice haircut that loves the back of his hair long.

 I love his hair growing long enough to hang over the shoulders really nice.

Nice haircut.
 Boy letting his hair grow out with the back getting longer.

 Nice curls on the end of his hair with his mullet haircut.

 Another boy letting his hair grow out some with the back long enough to hang over the shoulders.

 This boy is just totally cute with his mullet.

 I love that curl touching his neck.

This photo and the photo below go together. I love his hair laying on his back.
That is what makes a boy look awesome with long hair.


 Total cute boy.

Frohawk and mullet in the back starting to grow long.

 Total cute with frohawk and I love the back of his hair.

 Very cute boy with a mullet.

 This is a photo that I found off the internet several years ago
and always loved his haircut with the stripes cut on the sides.

 Another cutie with the back growing long.


 Love his hair in the back.

Love the back that is getting long.
 I like this boy because he has a nice haircut with blond streaks in his hair.
I am debating if it is a rattail or a mullet because the way the back is cut. It looks like it might be more of a rattail than a mullet because it looks like some of the back is cut but you can't really tell because the back is coming around against his neck which I love seeing boys with hair like that too.

 I love this boy with his mullet and his earring that is totally making him hot.

 Again this photo and the one below it goes together. I fell in love with this boy because I love the back of his hair being very long and nice haircut on front and sides

 An late 80's photo, love his ahircut.

 Getting serious about letting the back grow long.
 Little League Baseball in the 1980's and 90's.

Just totally cute boy, love his long hair in the back.
 Just got his first mullet haircut.

Another boy with an earring and his mullet is very cute

3 comments:

  1. I need a mullet anyone from Kentucky that can give me one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just ask your barber to cut your hair in a mullet, cut the front and sides short and leave the back LONG

      Delete